General care for synthetic hair
- Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Wahs in hot water will damage fiber.
- Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down
- Use towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet.
Never use blow dryer.
If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
- If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
- If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray then comb.
- You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
- Never comb or brush spiral curls or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
- Use of heating iron or orther heat applications is not recommended.
Colour- OET 1B/BURG
Instructions by Janet Collection
Janet Collection Nala Tres Passion Water Wave 24" Synthetic Hair